Collection of Your Personal data
The types of personal data that we collect includes without limitation as follows:-
Purpose of Collecting your data
- your personal details either from you or someone else whom you are making a booking for a travelling with (‘third party’) such as full name, national identification number, passport number, contact information, preferred manner of address when in communication with us ( residential or business ), date of birth, occupation and other required information pursuant to local laws and regulations;
- guest stay information, including date of arrival and departure, billing instructions and any information necessary to fulfil special requests (for example, leisure, travel and guest preferences);
- financial information includes credit card number, credit card expiry date and deposit amount;
- any booking made by you or someone else or party authorized by you either directly or via any communication method including writing, electronically or verbally requesting us to provide services, accommodation or information;
- any messages, comments or feedback you submit either personally to us, email or via the Daily Suites Website, which may include personal data such as name, email address and telephone number.
Daily Suites collects, may use and process of your personal data for any of the following purposes:-
We shall not disclose your personal data to any third party without your consent except:-
- process and/or confirm Hotel arrangements and/or reservation;
- provide and charge for the hotel accommodations and other goods and services purchase;
- fulfilling contractual obligations to you, anyone involved in the process of making your travel arrangements (e.g. travel agents, credit card companies, airline operators and other loyalty programs).
- provide privileges, benefits and services to you;
- perform market analysis, customer satisfaction and quality assurance surveys;
Security of Your Personal Data
- to our parent company, subsidiaries, related and associated companies;
- to our business partners, affiliates, and third party service providers, travel and tour agents, any relevant financial institutions, credit reference agencies;
- third party service providers for our hotel’s operational, administration requirements (including without limitation management of Daily Suites website);
- auditors, lawyers, professional advisory service providers, debt collectors, bankers, advertising companies, recruitment agencies and researches;
- where required for the purpose of prevention or detection of crime, illegal/unlawful activities or fraud or for the purpose of investigations or for compliance with any other law or an order of a court.
We have carried out appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and help to secure your data from any loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized access or disclosure.
All reasonable precautions are taken to secure your personal data but we cannot guaranteed that your information will not be subject to interference, misuse or hacking in a manner inconsistent with this Privacy Notice due to unauthorized or illegal acts of third parties in violation of existing laws.
For children under the age of eighteen, you shall obtain consent from the parent, guardian, or person who has parental responsibility for you to access our Website. We do not knowingly to collect personal information from children except where required by local laws.
This Privacy Notice is issued both in Bahasa Malaysia and in the English language.
Daily Suites reserves the right to amend this Privacy Notice from time to time. Any material changes will notify you at the Hotel website with the updated privacy notice which will include the date of the revision. Such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy then in effect.